We're looking for positive, energetic humans to help maintain and manage our properties. Check out any opening below!
Full-time maintenance technician needed for multiple apartment & commercial properties in the Columbus area.
Duties including, but not limited to:
*Skilled Carpentry - Installing cabinets; cutting and laying floors; hanging drywall; window and door repair, etc.
* Plumbing - Identifying leaks; Installing and repairing plumbing fixtures
* Electrical - Installing and repairing wiring, fixtures, backup equipment and other systems.
* HVAC-Certified is a plus: Installing, repairing, and servicing heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning equipment.
* Grounds keeping & snow removal
* Perform routine and shared on-call emergency services
Qualifications: Candidate must pass a criminal background test and a drug screen; have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, auto insurance and supply own basic tools; provide excellent customer service and represent the company in a professional manner.
Compensation: Competitive salary, vacation time, and health benefits.
Posted 9 months, 1 week ago